Koloni is a B2B SaaS platform, enabling businesses to quickly deploy smart lockers for deliveries, rental, and storage solutions. Our platform provides solutions for a variety of companies from large food delivery technology companies, property management, locker manufacturers, and fellow startups.
- Create digital marketing strategies for clients (ads, social media management, email marketing, and others)
- Design marketing strategy
- Coordinate all marketing and PR activities
- Plan and create yearly/monthly marketing activity plan
- Work with the team members to develop communication content
- Create communication and outreach materials
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis.
- Degree in Marketing
- Ability to confidently communicate with clients
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively and work in a highly collaborative team
- Marketing experience (email campaigns, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, social platforms)
- Experience in marketing campaign management (collateral, reporting & analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-drive thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in Figma & Adobe
- Lifelong Learner - Confidence in using and learning new tools outside of their current skill-set using documentation and hands-on testing. You get excited by the opportunity to learn a new tool or language.
- Reasoning Skills - Understand logic of varying code and hold a solid understanding of core programing concepts. Should be able to step through problems, often with a debugger, to find errors or inefficiencies.
- Analytical Thinker - Understand the art of problem solving, and break problems into consumable sub-tasks. Divide and Conquer!
- Hand Raiser - Knowing when to ask questions from peers and business teams.
- Prioritizer - Knowing when to prioritize certain tasks, and planning them accordingly with the team..
- Tech Aware - Continually up to date with technology trends and genuinely are interested in new developments of technology. Knowledge of tools outside of programming languages (version control, issue tracking, testing, etc).
- Focused - Utilization of tools/self-awareness to reduce distractions such as rubber duck debugging, pomodoro, and airplane-mode coding techniques.
- Socially Aware - Understanding software engineering as a process beyond code in applications. Mindful of technology as a social construct composed of specific goals or needs, as well as the software engineering to create it.
- Documentation Writer - Must be able to document for both third-parties resources and internally using good comment structure in the codebase for our team.
- Code Critic - Enjoys reviewing code from peers or examples online.
- Mnemonist - Have a good memory (or take solid notes).
Overview of Position
● Location: Costa Rica
● Workplace: Remote
● Employment Type: Full-Time