Python Web Developer (FastAPI)
Koloni is a B2B SaaS platform, enabling businesses to quickly deploy smart lockers for deliveries, rental, and storage solutions. Our platform provides solutions for a variety of companies from large food delivery technology companies, property management, locker manufacturers, and fellow startups.
- Utilize NoSQL data to deliver responses to API services for clients.
- Use Boto3 to access AWS services.
- Ensure security standards are upheld and audited throughout the codebase.
- Assist with deployments and AWS maintenance as needed using tools like Docker and Terraform
- Provide unique insight to the team based on previous experiences with other technology tools.
- Follow and create specifications for data modeling and architecture design of services for the team to collaborate on.
- Communicate and work alongside the team towards goals.
- Prototype and innovate new Koloni services independently or in collaboration with other team members.
- Research/audit tools in advance to recommend opinions to the team on using a given technology.
● Python 3 (FastAPI)
● NoSQL (DynamoDB using Boto)
● Poetry (package management)
● Github Actions (CI/CD)
● Other AWS infrastructure (Fargate, ECS, Lambda, S3, IAM, terraform)
● English (must be proficient)
- Lifelong Learner - Confidence in using and learning new tools outside of their current skill-set using documentation and hands-on testing. You get excited by the opportunity to learn a new tool or language.
- Reasoning Skills - Understand logic of varying code and hold a solid understanding of core programing concepts. Should be able to step through problems, often with a debugger, to find errors or inefficiencies.
- Analytical Thinker - Understand the art of problem solving, and break problems into consumable sub-tasks. Divide and Conquer!
- Hand Raiser - Knowing when to ask questions from peers and business teams.
- Prioritizer - Knowing when to prioritize certain tasks, and planning them accordingly with the team..
- Tech Aware - Continually up to date with technology trends and genuinely are interested in new developments of technology. Knowledge of tools outside of programming languages (version control, issue tracking, testing, etc).
- Focused - Utilization of tools/self-awareness to reduce distractions such as rubber duck debugging, pomodoro, and airplane-mode coding techniques.
- Socially Aware - Understanding software engineering as a process beyond code in applications. Mindful of technology as a social construct composed of specific goals or needs, as well as the software engineering to create it.
- Documentation Writer - Must be able to document for both third-parties resources and internally using good comment structure in the codebase for our team.
- Code Critic - Enjoys reviewing code from peers or examples online.
- Mnemonist - Have a good memory (or take solid notes).
Overview of Position
● Location: Any
● Workplace: Remote
● Employment Type: Full-Time