Koloni is a B2B SaaS platform, enabling businesses to quickly deploy smart lockers for deliveries, rental, and storage solutions. Our platform provides solutions for a variety of companies from large food delivery technology companies, property management, locker manufacturers, and fellow startups.
- Design and build applications for iOS and OS X
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Excellent knowledge of Swift.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of networking, local data caching, and multitasking on iOS
- Experience with task planning and estimating effort.
- Lifelong Learner - Confidence in using and learning new tools outside of their current skill-set using documentation and hands-on testing. You get excited by the opportunity to learn a new tool or language.
- Reasoning Skills - Understand logic of varying code and hold a solid understanding of core programing concepts. Should be able to step through problems, often with a debugger, to find errors or inefficiencies.
- Analytical Thinker - Understand the art of problem solving, and break problems into consumable sub-tasks. Divide and Conquer!
- Hand Raiser - Knowing when to ask questions from peers and business teams.
- Prioritizer - Knowing when to prioritize certain tasks, and planning them accordingly with the team..
- Tech Aware - Continually up to date with technology trends and genuinely are interested in new developments of technology. Knowledge of tools outside of programming languages (version control, issue tracking, testing, etc).
- Focused - Utilization of tools/self-awareness to reduce distractions such as rubber duck debugging, pomodoro, and airplane-mode coding techniques.
- Socially Aware - Understanding software engineering as a process beyond code in applications. Mindful of technology as a social construct composed of specific goals or needs, as well as the software engineering to create it.
- Documentation Writer - Must be able to document for both third-parties resources and internally using good comment structure in the codebase for our team.
- Code Critic - Enjoys reviewing code from peers or examples online.
- Mnemonist - Have a good memory (or take solid notes).
Overview of Position
● Location: Costa Rica
● Workplace: Remote
● Employment Type: Full-Time