Manual QA Engineer
Koloni is a B2B SaaS platform, enabling businesses to quickly deploy smart lockers for deliveries, rental, and storage solutions. Our platform provides solutions for a variety of companies from large food delivery technology companies, property management, locker manufacturers, and fellow startups.
- Analyze requirements and come up with a test plan to ensure testing quality
- Plan, schedule and perform manual testing on web and mobile devices
- Audit and update existing test cases if needed.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Responsible for the quality of product;
- Create and track issues in a bug tracking system;
- Work closely with the development team
- At least 1 years of relevant experience in a similar QA role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Result oriented.
- Understanding automation testing tools will be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for detailed UI testing is a must
- Lifelong Learner - Confidence in using and learning new tools outside of their current skill-set using documentation and hands-on testing. You get excited by the opportunity to learn a new tool or language.
- Reasoning Skills - Understand logic of varying code and hold a solid understanding of core programing concepts. Should be able to step through problems, often with a debugger, to find errors or inefficiencies.
- Analytical Thinker - Understand the art of problem solving, and break problems into consumable sub-tasks. Divide and Conquer!
- Hand Raiser - Knowing when to ask questions from peers and business teams.
- Prioritizer - Knowing when to prioritize certain tasks, and planning them accordingly with the team..
- Tech Aware - Continually up to date with technology trends and genuinely are interested in new developments of technology. Knowledge of tools outside of programming languages (version control, issue tracking, testing, etc).
- Focused - Utilization of tools/self-awareness to reduce distractions such as rubber duck debugging, pomodoro, and airplane-mode coding techniques.
- Socially Aware - Understanding software engineering as a process beyond code in applications. Mindful of technology as a social construct composed of specific goals or needs, as well as the software engineering to create it.
- Documentation Writer - Must be able to document for both third-parties resources and internally using good comment structure in the codebase for our team.
- Code Critic - Enjoys reviewing code from peers or examples online.
- Mnemonist - Have a good memory (or take solid notes).
Overview of Position
● Location: Any
● Workplace: Remote
● Employment Type: Part -Time